This form is to help us make the best use of the limited funds available for our program. Our program is designed to help pet owners who could not otherwise afford this essential surgery. Assistance is available to low-income residents of Wexford, Missaukee or Osceola County, Michigan only.
Please note: Wonderland Humane Society does not perform the spay/neuter surgeries. This program provides discount vouchers (coupons) that can be used at participating veterinarians. The vouchers do not cover the entire cost of the surgery but make the surgeries more affordable to low-income families. It is your responsibility to contact participating veterinarians for rates applicable to your pet. The vouchers may not be used at other humane organizations.
This program is funded solely by donations. Donations are always needed to hep continue our mission. Please visit our donation page!
- Check with participating veterinarians to find the surgery rates for your pet.
- Download the PDF application from the link below
- Fill in the required information and select which veterinarian you will be using
- SAVE the form to your computer
- Print out the form and mail to the address below OR email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send completed applications to:
Wonderland Humane Society
PO BOX 935
CADILLAC, MI 49601
or email to email@example.com
Meyer Vet Clinic, Cadillac 231-775-4104
Stoney Corners, McBain 231-825-2531
Country Veterinary, Reed City 231-832-3680
Lawrence Witt, DVM, Marion 231-743-6492